Wisconsin CBD Oil - Bridging the gap between Body and Mind
Organic | No Intoxicating Effects | 0.3% THC Compliant | 3rd Party Lab Tests | Made in USA
- $87.00 — or
- $82.00 — or
- $101.00 — or
- $87.00 — or
- $117.00 — or
- $171.00 — or
- $82.00 — or
- $39.99 — or
- $91.00 — or
- $65.00 — or
- $61.00 — or
$354.00 $534.00 $492.00 $510.00 $691.00 $492.00 $1,026.00
How does CBD Oil work?
Our human body has receptors called the endocannabinoid system (EDS) that helps us deal with pain, anxiety, sleep and so on. Our bodies already have cannabinoids but unfortunately our system cannot always produce enough to help us deal with chronic issues. The Hemp plant cannabinoids also known as phytocannabinoids (phyto means plant) gives our ECS a boost by stimulating our ECS receptors in a positive way.
What strength should I start with?
If you are new to using CBD , then we recommend start small. Gradually increase your dosage until you get the desired result. Priceland offers multiple strengths, as well as multiple CBD flavors. You may need to try various strengths to find the best CBD serving size for you (with doctor guidance, of course). Each person is different, and some may need more or less than others to achieve desired CBD results.
- Dropper Use: Gently squeeze the rubber end of dropper and release while still in the bottle.
- The dropper should be about half full, which indicates a “full dropper.
- Note that the oil will not fill the entire dropper for one dose.
- Drop either directly into your mouth sublingual (under the tongue) or place into your favorite CBD oil recipe.
- Avoid touching the dropper to anything you wouldn’t put in your mouth
- If you are sensitive to flavors or just don’t prefer the taste of CBD oil, try putting it into a beverage. CBD oil mixes in well with many drinks.
- Store your CBD dropper bottle in a cool, dry place – away from excessive heat, light, and/or moisture.
- The 30 mL CBD oil bottle contains 30 1 mL servings or 60 .5 mL servings – your tolerance to possible CBD side effects as well as doctor guidance will help you to determine the proper serving size for yourself.
- The dropper in all Priceland CBD’s 30 mL bottles can hold 1 mL of CBD oil tincture.
Our hemp products are made from organically grown full-spectrum hemp extract. Full-Spectrum means all of the 100+ cannabinoids we mentioned earlier remain in the the product. Be leary of other brands only containing hemp seeds. Hemp seed might be good for your complexion but should be avoided to manage chronic pain issues.
All our products contain flavoring from natural sources, Terpenes, Medium Chain Triglycerides, and may contain trace amounts thc. The Food and Drug Administration does not regulate CBD products. CBD is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Please consult your doctor before incorporating CBD into your wellness regiment.
Can CBD cause me to fail a UA test?
Buy CBD from Priceland and you might get a sense of calm but you won’t get high, but our CBD doe’s contain a trace amount of thc, approximately .03%. If you are a long time user of CBD Oil then it’s possible to fail a drug test because that trace amount of thc builds up in your system. The risk of showing up is low but it’s been known to happen.
How do I know CBD is high quality?
As the first CBD Oil dispensary in Wisconsin, Priceland Hemp is an industry leader, one of the most trusted brands in the mid-west and the United States. All of our products are sent to 3rd party laboratories for testing before ever making it off the farm. You can view our most current lab reports here. We use a Pro Verde Laboratories for testing, they one of the most experience and most accurate labs in the country. We welcome you to review all the lab reports, and should you have any questions or concerns then please feel free to call us at 715-299-5200.
How to I get help
Whether you’re a thoughtful daughter caring for your aging parents, an accident victim recovering from a serious back injury, an RA patient suffering from joint pain, dealing with the effects of multiple sclerosis & Parkinson symptoms, or trying to manage a 12 years of chronic ailments.
One thing is for sure, dealing with pain can be difficult. It’s nice to know that we, as pain sufferers, now have a safe & legal alternative to help us manage it. We no longer have to feel that prescribed opioids riddled side effects and additive properties are the only way to manage pain.
Start taking CBD today and you’ll experience the difference. We encourage you to read all of our reviews. We would be delighted to address all your concerns. Simply Call us at 715-299-5200, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop in our store at 118 Main Street in beautiful downtown Black River Falls, Wisconsin.