CBD Oil Benefits
CBD is legal and has become so common that it can be found on the counter at Walgreens. It can even found at the convenience store where you stop to get gas on the way to work each morning (personally I wouldn’t trust gas station cbd). Anyway, it’s true, CBD is everywhere, but what is CBD oil used for?
What Does CBD help with?
Before we dig into what it does, lets first look at what CBD is.
CBD is the acronym of Cannabidiol, which is a phytochemical found in the cannabis family of plants like known as Hemp or Marijuana. Hemp is primarily used for the purposes of making CBD products. Hemp has virtually no THC in it but is very fortunate to be high in CBD.
It’s this high concentration of CBD has made hemp become so popularized. Thousands of tests and research documents came to the conclusion that it was the CBD, not the THC which was playing the most important role in pain relief.
Hemp derived CBD became so popular it stimulated a movement that pushed for the full legalization of Hemp. The Federal government finally recognized the differences between the two plants and as a result Hemp was take off the schedule 1 drug list.
What are the benefits of CBD
If you’ve heard conflicting stories there is that there is no proof that CBD works, then you haven’t done any due diligence. Because the the reality is that there have been thousands of research studies conducted on CBD oil uses and benefits.
In fact, the FDA has even approved a medication made with cannabidiol as the primary ingredient for the treatment of Epileptic seizures. This medication, Epidiolex, is now being prescribed for the treatment and control of seizures.
Harvard Health Publishing, a publication of Harvard Medical School, cites studies done by the European Journal of Pain on animals that when applied to the skin, CBD could reduce inflammation and pain from arthritis.
Another research study the journal reported was the way in which CBD worked, it could inhibit pain and inflammation that resulted from the pain of neuropathy, which is one of the most common types of pain associated with chronic conditions.
There are reports of credible nature, just like these above, all over the internet that you can download and read. Some of them are quite dry with a lot of scientific terminologies that might make them difficult to decipher, but they are there.
The one thing that all researchers agree on is that more study is needed and it needs to be conducted with actual humans. Right now, the few studies that have been done with humans have mostly consisted of Q&A done by universities and private corporations. The fact that CBD has only been legal for a short time has sent scientists scrambling to catch-up on research that hadn’t been available to them before.
ECS and CBD Health Benefits?
The way that Hemp CBD benefits the body is fascinating. It isn’t fully understood as of this moment; however, scientists continue to learn more each day. It revolves around a body system that most people have never heard of – the Endocannabinoid System (ECS). Endo means inside, or within.
The ECS acts as a supervisor within the body. Its job is to maintain homeostasis. When the body is out of balance in any way, the ECS kicks into gear. The ECS needs endocannabinoids to keep it operating at an optimum level to support to the body. When you ingest or smoke CBD it introduces plant cannabinoids and the ECS uses those cannabinoids to move the body back into a balanced state or homeostasis.
The ECS is made of three parts. These are:
- Enzymes that breakdown cannabinoids after they are used and removes their debris from the body.
- Receptors that bind with cannabinoids to activate the system and go to work inside cells, bringing balance at a cellular level.
- Endocannabinoids that are manufactured in the body, at the behest of the ECS.
What scientists have discovered is that Phyto cannabinoids are capable of activating the ECS as well as endocannabinoids. Remember that ‘Phyto’ means plant, so were talking about plant-cannabinoids.
Which plant to do you suppose has a high concentration of cannabinoids? You guess it, it just so happens that Hemp has the highest amounts of CBD.
In the times when the body is enduring exceptional health challenges, supplementing with Phyto cannabinoids can help boost the ECS to help manage the body more effectively.
Phyto cannabinoids are not just present in cannabis. They can also be found in many other plants too, some of which humans eat on a regular basis. Some are herbs that we season food, such as rosemary, and some are foods that we prepare and eat such as carrots. Therefore, our ECS is stimulated by many types of Phyto cannabinoids at all times not just when you take cbd.
One caveat is that while some cannabinoids found in cannabis are also found in other plants, CBD is only found in cannabis plants, which would be hemp and marijuana.
Cannabidiol Benefits come from Receptors
Once CBD or other cannabinoid enters the body, it looks for a receptor to bind with. There are two types of receptors, endocannabinoid receptor 1 (CB1) and endocannabinoid receptor 2 (CB2).
CB1 receptors are affected by Marijuana, and are located primarily in the brain, THC will actively seek out these CB1 receptors, which explains why it has a psychoactive effect on the brain.
CBD2 receptors on the other hand, looks for CBD first and these are located mostly in the gut region and along the neural pathways of the spinal column. It travels the neural pathways and in doing so, blocks the pain signals from reaching the brain. The CBD molecule binds to a receptor and a lipid is created that travels in the neural network.
This lipid can travel in either direction, while nerve impulses always travel toward the brain. Just by being there, it blocks the constant signals of pain, as well as the constant signals of thought patterns, nerve twitches, and many other things. When the brain doesn’t get the messages, it simply cannot respond.
Albeit a simplified description of the process but that how one benefits to cbd oil.
What does CBD Oil Help with?
This is a partial list of the cannabis cbd benefits. The reason that people turn to CBD is that it is able to impact their condition in a positive way without risking addiction or nasty side effects like you get from prescription pain pills.
CBD is not addictive, it doesn’t cause side-effects, nor does it add chemicals to the body. You can take it when you want and stop it when you choose, without any ill-effects. This is the primary reason that people are choosing it over other common therapies.
- Appetite stimulant/anti-nausea – Cannabidiol CBD helps to improve the appetite of those who have lost their appetites due to cancer treatments, such as chemotherapy. It also helps with digestive disorders, such as IBS. Those with chronically upset stomachs suggest that CBD has helped them be more productive and have fewer stomach issues. Chemotherapy patients have been using marijuana or CBD have proven their effectiveness in treating nausea, a side-effect of chemotherapy. Nausea is often the reason for extreme sickness and weight loss after chemo treatments.
- Anxiety – Those who suffer from social anxiety, situational depression, stress, and PTSD are all using CBD with much positive impact. Those with anxiety find that they can use CBD to ease their anxiety, improve focus, mental clarity and relax. PTSD trauma-induced reactions are fewer as patients find they can relax and not dwell on the triggers in their environment. Children with ADHD and autism are being given CBD to help with their focus. It helps find clarity and the ability to function more productively in school and in group activities.
- Slows the spread of Cancer – This is based on research studies done on lab rats with tumors. In several studies, rats were given massive doses of CBD and their tumor size was reduced. CBD dramatically slowed the progress of their cancer and in some cases, even shrunk cancer cells. Far more research needs to be done in this regard. Human test subjects need to be studied and at this point, there is no way to determine the massive doses that would need to be given to humans to have the same impact as large doses had on the rats, gerbils, and mice in the studies that have been concluded so far.
- Anti-psychotic– Some may not know that cannabis oil is good for people suffering from mental conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar. It makes sense because the interrupts signals to the brain. A quick google search will reveal anecdotal reports managing symptoms by incorporating CBD into their regimens. Those with addictions to illegal drugs, as a result of self-medicating mental illness, have been able to beat addictions as well.
- Inflammation – The body’s response to injury and chronic conditions such as neuropathy, arthritis, fibromyalgia, muscular sclerosis, and many others, is inflammation. The body attacks itself in chronic conditions and the result is often constant pain, joint swelling, and permanent damage to muscles, bones, and joints. Neuropathy can lead people with chronic conditions such as diabetes to lose toes, legs, and even their eyesight.
- Pain – Pain is the body’s reaction to an attack. Whether it is physical trauma, such as from a car accident or it is internal pain from organs that are failing or fighting damage from a chronic condition. CBD has been able to block the pain signals and relieve pain for many people who use it as part of their daily therapy. It can relieve muscle cramps, migraines, spasms, seizures, and more.
- Diabetes support– Metabolic support is a primary function of the ECS and CBD stimulates the body to metabolize food and produce insulin more effectively. When those with type two diabetes, also known as diabetes mellitus, find themselves to be insulin resistant, CBD can be used in conjunction with their normal prescriptions, helping the body metabolize and use that medication more effectively, helping to lower A1C numbers and blood glucose levels.
These things are just a few of the medical benefits of hemp cbd oil. CBD can effectively work in conjunction with other therapies to support the treatment programs such as opioid addicts. CBD is not a cure for any condition but using it as a therapeutic aid, it can help to bring the body back into balance at a cellular level. You should speak to your doctor before you begin using CBD when taking medications.
Choose a product that is full-spectrum, organic and CO2 extracted as that will be a reliable, safe product that you can be assured has not been contaminated with toxins or heavy metals, grown under the watchful eye of FDA regulations on organic crops, here in the USA.
The food and drug administration (FDA) have not evaluated the claims about CBD. Epidiolex which treats types of epilepsy is the only FDA approved cannabidiol
CBD Oil 1000MG Natural$61.00 — or subscribe and save 15%
CBD OIL 2000MG NATURAL FULL SPECTRUM$91.00 — or subscribe and save 15%
CBD Oil 3000MG NATURAL$117.00 — or subscribe and save 15%
2500mg Wisconsin Lemon CBD Hemp Oil$87.00 — or subscribe and save 15%
Hemp CBD Cream for Pain 1000mg$74.50 — or / month
CBD Pain Cream 2000mg$150.00
Daily Dose 2500mg Lemon CBD Oil$3.00
6 pack 1000mg CBD Hemp Oil Bottles$366.00 — or every 6 months
CBN Oil$75.00 — or subscribe and save 15%